At Brown and Caldwell, we value diversity in the workplace, supporting organizations like the National Society of Black Engineers and the Society for Hispanic Professional Engineers. We also offer a $5,000 Minority Scholarship to support students who identify as minorities and are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession.
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale
- Identify as a member of a minority group (e.g. African American, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific American or Alaska Native).
All candidates must submit with a completed application:
- A resume.
- An essay of 250 words minimum, "Tell us about a personal experience that influenced your decision to focus on environmental studies."
- Two written recommendations, with at least one from a university official (e.g. advisor, professor).
- An official transcript of your academic record.
Applications are closed for 2016.
We will be accepting applications again in Spring 2017.
Brown and Caldwell
Attn: HR/Scholarships Program
1527 Cole Boulevard, Suite 300
Lakewood, CO 80401